rmf-tu logo Dave Coulson with pink salmon

Happening This Month

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
6
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
7
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
Board Meeting
8
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
9
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
10
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
11
Embrace-A-Stream Challenge
12
13
Wildfire Discussion
14
Guest Night
15
16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Search the RMF site


Sustaining Donors
Nov 21, 16-Nov 21, 17
$1000+ Cutthroat Donors

Cutthroat Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Fred Ebert
New Belgium Brewery
Odell Brewing Co.
Steven Hanzlik in Memoriam

$500-$999 Rainbow Donors

Rainbow Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

CMS Mechanical Services, Inc.
Tom Culbertson
Bob Green
Linda and Dick Jefferies
David Piske

$100-$499 Brown Donors

Brown Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Marc Brown
Yang Qian & Edward McConnaughey
Bill Gillett
Handmade Art Co.
Jim Henriksen
JAX Outdoors
Robert Loeven
Marc McKenzie
NoCo FlyFishing
Dale Rellas
Bruce Rosenthal
Richard Withey

$50-$99 Brook Donors

Brook Trout Donor Level: Art used with permission of Joseph Tomelleri.

Dennis Cook
Fish Restaurant
Jax Fish House
Sonny Lubicks

Donation page
Become a Sustaining Donor
facebook
follow us on twitter

Rocky Mountain Flycasters - Board Meetings


ROCKY MOUNTAIN FLYCASTERS BOARD MEETING
MINUTES
May 20, 2008

The May meeting was called to order by President Ken Eis, with officers Jim Lilly, vice president, and Dave Coulson, treasurer in attendance. Also present were Dave Piske, Guy Turenne, Milt Mays, and John Fraser.

Dave Coulson will send the treasurer's report by email.

Milt talked about Project Healing Waters (PHW) and some concerns with the memorandum of understanding that was issued by PHW. The wording about guides, club liability insurance and the collection of funds was confusing. It was also noted that any money collected for PHW and not used, would be turned over to PHW. Ken said he would send the paperwork to CTU for guidance on the legal issues.

The location of our monthly general meetings was again discussed. Several locations were possible both in Loveland and Ft. Collins. It was the feeling of the board that the meetings should be in Ft. Collins as this is where the majority of our members live. Decisions will be made by late summer so we can do a general mailing notifying our members of new location.

Paul Wehr sent an email regarding the fundraising brochure and reported the difficulty of making all the information fit on the allotted pages.

The various EIS reports were discussed. Dave Piske attended the May 1st meeting regarding Longdraw Reservoir and reported that many items still needed to be worked out. Any comments we have need to be submitted in writing.

The next meetings: Longdraw on June 11, Glade on July 29, and Halligan to be announced. Dave Piske will continue to attend the Longdraw meetings, Ken will work on the Glade issues, and, it was hoped, Bob Streeter would be pint man on Halligan.

Speakers were discussed for next season's meetings. There were many good ideas. We also would like to have tiers at each meeting.

There will be no board meeting in July.

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,


Jim Lilly, acting secretary

Previous Meetings

Previous meeting reports will be here as they are superceded by newer reports.

Last updated on 25 Jul, 2013